Wednesday, October 1, 2008

7 Things (I've Been Tagged, Have You?)...

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die

1. Be a Mommy to kids who don't walk on all fours
2. Buy a house
3. Own two cars at the SAME time
4. Travel to Italy with my husband
5. Go back to school
6. Go to the opera (Phantom of the Opera, preferrably)
7. Go to Hawaii


7 Things I Do Now

1. Text message people more than I call them
2. Miss my friends and family
3. Work at a CPA firm
4. Watch WAY too much TV --but I'm OKAY with it
5. Go to bed every night with at least 3 dogs in my bed
6. Love my husband more and more each day
7. Take a thyroid pill each day so I don't die :)


7 Things I Can't Do

1. Pee standing up...
2. Write my name in the snow :) he he he
3. Speak another language fluently
4. See my family whenever I want to
5. Remember everything I want to
6. Play sports well
7. Run a marathon


7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex

1. Symmetrical features (no lop-sided eyes, hunchbacks, etc.) he he he.. :)
2. Attitude
3. Firm handshake
4. Masculinity
5. Sense of humor
6. Quick wit/intelligence
7. Kindness


7 Celebrities That I Like

1. Ashley Judd (by the way...she has an AWESOME name)
2. Christian Bale (Pretty sure if I met him before I met Jordan, I might've been Ashlea Bale)
3. David Boreanaz
4. Christian Kane
5. Seth Green
6. Sean Connery
7. Sarah Michelle Gellar


7 Favorite Foods

1. Jordan's Italian cooking
2. Cold Stone Creamery (Mud Pie Mojo)
3. Rainbow Chip Frosting (I know, I know....)
4. Sauteed Mushrooms
5. Garlic mashed potatoes
6. Cheeseburgers
7. Cheese sticks


7 People Who Need To Do This

1. Melissa Despain
2. Linsey Ethington
3. Ruby Weideman
4. Alicia Thompson
5. Tifani Wallace
6. Melissa Boggs
7. Chelsea Jones

No comments: