Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

For mother's day, as you know by my previous post, we went to the WildCare Foundation and dropped off a bird to them. Well, being how I AM mommy to a housefull of 4 legged children, my sweet husband decided that I needed a little Mother's Day Love as well. He went out to our little rose bush and cut me a little boquet of the pink flowers and put them in a vase for me. He also made me a card. "This was the boys' idea," he said. Either way, whoever deserves the credit, it was very sweet and I appreciated it. Here's the card I got.

Front:
The Inside:


I thought it was very sweet! Thanks kids (& Jordan)!

1 comment:

The Despain Gang said...

That is a great card. So sweet and cute! Jordan and the kids get props from me! Love the pic of Jack--that's a great one--smiling big for the camera!:)
-Melissa