Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Keyboard Silence...

So, I'm not really sure what happened...but.... I had such a blogging fire for quite a while there. And lately, it seems my blogging keyboard is quite silent. I've lately been feeling like nothing much is going on. Either nothing really of much note to share, nothing I WANT to share, or nothing YOU would want to read. In case you weren't aware, I have depression. It's hereditary in my family. I got that lucky gene. Woo Hoo for me... I only mention this because it seems that it's always in the winter. I mostly just get tired, which I'm sure is mostly due to the darker hours of the day.

HOWEVER... I do want to say that I TRULY enjoy reading all of your blogs, and hope that all of you all keep your keyboards clicking away. I actually do have several posts started, as well as several in my head that will be posted as soon as I get "creative" and post them since I like my posts to not be boring and monotonous.

Well, here it is, 9:40 p.m., I'm sitting here with cold feet (as is the norm in the winter) thinking I should probably make something for dinner so that Jordan has something to eat when he gets home (Hastings has a midnight book release tonight, so... Jordan ended up being one of the lucky ones that "gets" to work tonight...they called him in...he wasn't even scheduled). And yeah, I know that I need to not eat this late and then go to bed. I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW. I've heard it. I believe it. In case you weren't aware, "Dinner" is a bane in my existence.....

Well, till next time...

2 comments:

Nycole said...

Good to hear from you! I've been thinking about you guys a lot lately. We miss you!

The Despain Gang said...

Yeah, I hate cooking too--dinner especially. I hate cooking! grr, I'm so not a Weber.