Sunday, October 11, 2009

An Idaho Update

It wasn't until I was scrolling through some blogs and saw mine on the side (with the little note that I hadn't updated in 2 months) that I realized how long it's been!

I'm sure anyone that cares knows by now that we're back in Idaho!!! {YAY!!!} We found a house on Craigslist and were able to actually move to a place instead of just arriving in Idaho and deciding who's door to knock on and "crash" at for a while... (We are very happy about that!)

Jordan is back in school and doing horribly (at least in Jordan's eyes that is......he got a 97 on a test recently and a 96 on a paper....poor him)!!!! Really, he is doing well and I'm very proud of him.

I am still looking for full-time employment, however I have been in contact with several temp agencies and sent out on a job. It's done with, so I'm ready for that full-time job to spring up at ANY time. I've been on several job interviews, but so far nothing permanent for me yet. (I'm still waiting to hear back on one, so cross your fingers!!!) In the meantime, I want to say a big THANK YOU to all my friends and family who keep sending emails and making phone calls with suggestions for jobs! I'm following up on them, and I really appreciate you thinking of me!!!

And, for a little bit of honestly, as of right now Jordan and I have both been feeling our depression flare up, and we're managing. It's hard being stressed about all the many things in life we CAN stress about, but again, we're managing. Thank you to all of you who are emailing and calling (or even just thinking and/or praying). We appreciate you and your thoughtfulness, and it really DOES help. We really do appreciate knowing that we can turn to our friends and family for that emotional support when we need it. THANKS AGAIN!!!!

2 comments:

Meghan & Chase said...

Glad to hear you're getting work. We're jealous you get to be with the fam but happy at the same time. We pray for you. Love you

The Despain Gang said...

Yay! Love the update. Glad you're happy in Idaho. Good luck with the job search; I hear it's getting a little bit better out there. :) I was DEFINITELY thinking of you often. Wish we could have hooked up last month, but hopefully we'll catch each other sooner than later.