Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blog Commenting

Just in case you're wondering, as far as my third quarter goal of commenting on all of the blogs I read, I've succeeded...except for one blog that the author had disabled comments.

However, sometimes I get behind in reading, and when I'm trying to catch up on all you guys are doing, I often feel OBLIGATED to comment, and I really dislike that feeling. I want to comment just because I WANT to.

So, just thought I'd let you know that I will no longer be commenting just so I meet my goal. If you get a blog comment from me, it's because I wanted to, and I had something to say about it. No more obligations. And yeah, I plan on catching up on reading all of your blog posts at least by the end of this weekend! :) Have a great one everybody!

2 comments:

The Despain Gang said...

Deal! I am a big commenter, but like you I only want and comment when I want to. You've reached happy place concerning commenting, it sounds like! :)
-Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashlea ... it was so nice to hear from you! I love the fact that you stop by my blog even if you THINK you are not crafty. I wish we were close by friends because I'd get you crafting in no time! *smiles* I'm also glad you decided to lift your goal and only comment when you want to. It should always be that way, shouldn't it? Why say something just to say it, then there is no meaning behind it. I just want you to know that I surely welcome you to stop by my blog anytime you like and NOT FEEL OBLIGATED. I just hope that whatever I have to share ... either inspires or just makes you smile! Oh by the way ... read you previous post about Jill and the bed ... way too cute. My Jack Russell was like that, and they are great jumpers. She was just too spoiled!