Thursday, January 3, 2008

Not Much To Say...

I really don't have a whole lot to say, therefore I don't blog that often. When I do write up something, I typically post it on my myspace page. I realize that not everyone has, or wants, a myspace page though. So, I've decided to start posting my blogs here AND on my myspace page, that way anyone who wants to read about me can. I know I will not be posting every day, like I think everyone else should (well, at least those people who's blogs I actually read). I will try to become more "talkative", mostly for the benefit of those who don't live near me (which is mostly everyone). To start out, I'm going to post some of my myspace blogs on here, and then go from there.

2 comments:

The Despain Gang said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. I knew about the myspace page, but forgot about it and now with the blog I'll remember better. Great to see your picture. I like that one; when was it taken? Life is good here; we made it through the Holidays. I finally got the house back to normal and so my routine begins again. Great to chat more often. -Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, nice to see you are doing so well. Thanks for directing me here. Will check back often. Love ya -Amy