Thursday, June 18, 2009

AWOL

I know I've been kinda AWOL lately, and my posts have become sporadic at best... Just thought I'd let you know that once again, summer is here! You already knew that? What's the big deal?? Well, the big deal is, in the Accounting world, that means that the clock has coordinated with the sun in my little world to make the working hours of the day triple and the fun hours of the day decrease. (My days start to feel really long is what I'm getting at.) There's less to do, so that means there's more time....for blogging? Possibly. You might start seeing more of me.

Unthankfully (just kidding!!!) THANKFULLY my sister-in-law Stacie introduced me to Google Reader (which has made my blog world SO much easier) so I don't just follow what three or four people are doing these days. I've been bitten by the crafty bug, and am curious to death about what other people are doing....which means that I'm now officially following 60 blogs! And, there are several others that I don't follow, but check in on once in a while. So needless to say, the time I used to spend blogging, is now usually spent reading blogs!

Things have been a little hectic in my life the last couple of months, and I've had a couple really trying things come up that have put a strain on me. So, if you've missed me terribly and wondered if I died or something, don't worry, I'm here. I'm still truckin on, wading my way through life's muck, trying to make sense of things and what not.

I do want to say a big THANK YOU for the support of my friends and family who have been there to support me during these last couple of trials (you know who you are), and for those of you who don't know what's up, don't worry. I'll probably be doing some back-posting since I pretty much use this space as my "journal". I want to be able to keep a good record of the actual dates that things happened.

No comments: