Thursday, April 24, 2008

ABC Tag

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached!

B- Best Friend: My Hubby. After him, all my friends are wonderful, so they all come in second place, and all fill a different, essential role in my life.

C-Cake or Pie: I thought the question was “Cake or Death?” (That’s from Eddie Izzard…) Seriously, I LOVE carrot cake. And not that fancy stuff either. The Betty Crocker mix-eggs-and-water-then-bake cake.

D-Day: Any leisure day…probably Saturday though.

E- Essential Item: Contacts??? I gotta see….

F- Favorite Color: I really like blue and purple (bet you couldn’t tell eh?).

G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Orange gummi worms.

H-Home town: Parma, Idaho (also Weiser cuz that’s where I originated from).

I- Indulgences: Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream.

J- January or July?: July-more chance of a ‘vacation’ happening then.

K-Kids: Love em, so long as they aren’t brats. :) he he he… I haven’t given birth to any, but I consider all my pets my kids.

L-Life is incomplete without: Air?

M- Marriage Date: Civil 08/09/03; Temple 04/09/05

N- Number of Siblings: 6 -- Robbie, Cody, Ryan, Lorne, Brandon, Jamie.

O- Oranges or Apples: To eat, apples. To drink, oranges.

P- Phobias or Fears: Um, I fear the Dentist…

Q- Quote: Well, something I say a lot (to my computer) is: “Come on you hunk of junk!!” Sorry, but that’s all I can think of right now!!

R- Reason To Smile: Babies. AND, knowing that somebody loves me.

S- Season: Spring

T- Tag five: Melissa Despain, Ruby Weideman, Linsey Ethington, Tifani Wallace and Melissa Boggs.

U- Unknown Fact About Me: My left fallopian tube is blocked. There ain't nothing gettin in OR out!!

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat the meat!

W- Worst Habit: Lots of stuff….

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds.

Y-Your favorite food: The Good kind.

Z: Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

No comments: